2009 Nissan RogueCRM Mitchell1 2023-01-11T22:58:50+00:00
- Found code: P0447 – EVAP Emission System Vent Control Circuit Open Recommend replacing the EVAP Canister Vent Solenoid AND the EVAP Purge Solenoid Valve FIRST. Customer advised.
- Recommend replacing the Left Front CV Axle (leaking grease). Recommend replacing the Rear Brake Pads and Rear Brake Rotors (worn out). Recommend changing the Engine Oil and Filter as well as the Engine Air Filter. Recommend preforming a Vehicle State Inspection. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced Rear Brake Pads and Rotors. Tested, OK.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Lubricate chassis (where applicable). Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Found the Left Front CV Axle leaking. Recommend replacing ASAP. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced Left Front CV Axle. Tested, OK.
- Performed NC State Inspection per NC-DMV guidelines.
- Flushed the transmission using BG Automatic Transmission Cleaner/Flush, refilled the transmission with BG Universal Synthetic ATF and BG Automatic Transmission Conditioner.
Linda D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2023