Welcome to Soundside Automotive,
your car service in Point Harbor, NC and the Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, & surrounding areas!
Soundside Automotive is “Your Car’s Best Friend!” … a complete car and light truck automotive repair facility. Our modern six bay service facility is conveniently located in Lower Currituck, 1.5 miles north of the Wright Memorial Bridge.
Founded in 1995, Soundside Automotive features top quality automotive repair services at competitive prices. Our team of ASE technicians offers a complete line of mechanical and maintenance services for all makes and models, both foreign and domestic. Stop by and discover “Auto Excellence” conveniently located “Just Across The Bridge”.
Full Service Car Repair serving Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, Kill Devil Hills, Duck, Corolla, Nags Head, and all of Currituck, NC
About Soundside Automotive Point Harbor, NC
Soundside Automotive is a complete car and light truck automotive repair facility. Our six bay service facility is conveniently located near the Outer Banks in Point Harbor, NC, just 1.5 miles north of the Wright Memorial Bridge in lower Currituck County.
Soundside Automotive was founded in 1995 by John O’Dell, a former service director for a major automotive dealership. O’Dell has over 30 years of technical experience in the automotive service industry.
Soundside Automotive features top quality automotive repair services at competitive prices. Our team of ASE technicians offers a complete line of mechanical and maintenance services for all makes and models, both foreign and domestic. And our friendly service advisors are always eager to help you resolve your automotive needs in a fast, economical manner.
Are you ready to experience the best Point Harbor car service available? Please give us a call or make an appointment here.
The Absolute Best Car Service in Point Harbor, NC
Why Soundside Automotive?
- At Soundside Automotive, you can be assured that our technicians have the latest training and resources to diagnose, repair and maintain your vehicle. All technicians receive ongoing technical training to keep up with all the latest new car and truck repair and diagnostic programs. And all of our technicians are certified NC State Inspectors.
- With multiple parts resources, most parts are available overnight.
- As a major independent automotive repair and maintenance facility for the Outer Banks and lower Currituck County, we provide fast, accurate and professional service.
- We provide an estimate for all major repairs before the work is started.
- Repairs are listed and prioritized in the order they are needed.
- All work, (parts and labor) is guaranteed for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Additional warranties are available on select parts. See store for details.
As part of our auto repair services, we can also perform state inspections for those in Outer Banks, NC and the surrounding cities and neighborhoods.
Recently Serviced Vehicles