2010 Toyota SequoiaCRM Mitchell1 2023-06-03T22:01:36+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Lubricate chassis (where applicable). Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Found the Front Brake Pads and BOTH Front Brake Rotors in need of repair (heavily rusted and warped). Found the Rear Brake Pads and Rotors in need of repair (Low Pad thickness and BOTH Rear Rotors in need of "machining"). Recommend replacing Front Brake Pads and BOTH Front Brake Rotors. Recommend replacing Rear Brake Pads and machining BOTH Rear Brake Rotors. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced Front Brake Pads and BOTH Front Brake Rotors. Tested, OK.
- Removed and replaced Rear Brake Pads and Machined BOTH Rear Brake Rotors. Tested, OK.
- Found BOTH Front Inner and Outer Tie Rods to be worn out (excessive play). Recommend replacing BOTH Inner and Outer Tie Rods and preforming a Vehicle Alignment. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced BOTH Inner and Outer Tie Rods. Replaced 1 Left Front Lug Nut (starting to strip Threads coming off of Wheel Stud). Test drove, OK.
- Checked and adjusted Vehicle Alignment. Test drove, OK.
- Found the Exhaust Tail Pipe to be broken (dangling). Recommend installing a Exhaust Sleeve to repair the broken Exhaust Tail Pipe. Customer advised.
- Installed an Exhaust Sleeve and Exhaust Clamp to reattach the Exhaust Tail Pipe back to the Exhaust System. Tested, OK at this time.
Jessica F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2023