2008 Dodge PickupCRM Mitchell1 2023-02-04T23:01:37+00:00
- Found the Fuel Pump to be faulty (not working, 0 Fuel Pressure on Scan Tool Diagnostic Equipment). Smacked the Fuel Tank and the Fuel Pump starting working again. Recommend replacing the Fuel Pump Assembly ASAP. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced Fuel Pump Assembly. Tested, OK.
- Found Coolant dripping from the Engine area. Pressure tested the Coolant System to find the Water Pump Assembly leaking (faulty) and the Coolant Level to be really LOW. Recommend replacing the Water Pump Assembly and ALL associated parts ASAP. Customer advised.
- Removed and replace the Water Pump Assembly. Tested, OK.
- Found the Right Front Tie Rod and Linkage Assembly to be worn out (faulty, unsafe). Recommend replacing the Right Front Tie Rod and ALL associated parts ASAP. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced the Right Front Tie Rod and associated parts. Tested, OK.
- Checked and adjusted Vehicle Alignment. Test drove, OK.
- Removed and replaced Steering Damper. Test drove, OK.
Gary Thompson T. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2023