CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-18T22:58:53+00:002013 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-18T22:58:53+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Lubricate chassis (where applicable). Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Performed NC State Inspection per NC-DMV guidelines.
- Rotate Tires….Inspect Brakes….Set Tire Pressures
- Alternator and Battery Test GOOD. Battery Failed Test and is recommended to be replaced. Customer advised.
- Removed and replaced Vehicle Battery. Tested, OK.
Ashley W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2022