- All Suspension Components are good and are in proper working order at this time. Recommend preforming a Tire Rotation at EVERY OIL CHANGE. Customer advised. Customer advised.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Lubricate chassis (where applicable). Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Performed NC State Inspection per NC-DMV guidelines.
- 44% Tint
- Mount and Computer Balance Four Tires.
- Removed and replaced Left Rear Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor per Customer request. Re-programmed the TPM Sensor to the Vehicle. Tested, OK.
- **** QUOTED $500.00 12/2/22 BF ****
Pat L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/9/2022